« Home | Camp Carlson » | Edmonds Beach » | The Perfect Day! » | Fun Times! » | Mariners vs Rangers » | While mom is away... » | Field Trip: Pacific Science Center » | Easter Egg Hunt » | Wiggles 2006! » | Demo Day at the Power Shop »

Happy Mother's Day!


I went to the store today in search for several Mother's Day cards. There were a lot of cards, some funny, but a lot of them were lame. Nothing said it just right.

So to my friends who are MOM's...

Your kids are lucky to have you for their mom! Someone that they can learn from, play with, talk to, and look up to. You cook, do laundry, plan fun events to keep them busy and much more that others don't see. So I hope on Sunday you are able to enjoy your special day as a Mom.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I am thankful to be a mom to Andrew and Nicholas. They bring so much spunk and love into my life. I am thankful that they are healthy and that I am able to stay home and care for them. I am thankful that they call me MOM. Posted by Picasa