« Home | Opposites...sort of! » | Snoqualmie Falls! » | Great Nana's Birthday » | Last day of Gymnastics » | Field Trip to Edmonds Beach » | Favorite Pastime for Nicholas » | Chad went to Preschool today » | Sunny Day » | Special Day » | Father/Son Retreat »

PJ Day!


Today was PJ day at preschool. All the kids came dressed in their PJ's. They brought their blankets and pillows, and we served them breakfast. It was funny...one of the teachers asked me if I would cook eggs for the kids. When I told her that the only time I had cooked eggs was in the microwave, she laughed! So I helped make toast and clean up. The kids were very cute and it was fun to interact with them.
As if they didn't get enough to eat during breakfast, they had popcicles for a snack.

Photo: Lauren, Elijah and Andrew Posted by Picasa