« Home | Check it Out » | Where have you been? » | Fun Times at Renton River Days » | Work...Work...Work! » | Thank you!!! » | What a Zoo! » | Bubble Painting » | What Not to Wear... » | Happy 4th! » | Perfect Day! »

Why I do what I do...

As I sit here Cindy and the boys have been gone since Friday Night. They actually picked a great weekend to go and see her parents because it has been very hot for us and they have air conditioning. Nicholas seems to be like me in that he does not do very well in the heat. Over the last two days I have had time to ponder. First and foremost it was my goal to seek God and listen to His voice in my life this weekend. I have taken the weekend to stop, well as much as I know how to stop, and be quite before Him. It has been a great weekend. The thoughts that kept coming to mind were that of foundations.

Let me explain: You know the Jesus answers for foundations so I will spare you this, Cindy is my rock. She is always consistant, caring, and understanding. The last three years have been hard on us both, the boys and she has never waivered, knowing that God was going to continue to supply for all of our needs as HE sees fit. Even is midst of craziness she has stayed strong and faithful. Thank you Cindy for caring and loving me even when it is hard. I love you and cannot wait to see what He is going to reveal to us in our next adventure, there is no one else I would rather adventure with.

Cindy is a fantastic mom to the boys. I can see them growing and learning everyday. This is Nicholas being very upset that he does not have the camera in his hands.









Everyday when I get home I am reminded of how our posture before God needs to be. I see the love and adoration that our boys have for us and this is how God wants us to respnd to Him. Why is it hard to respond to Him in that way? When I walk in the door the boys run to me with open arms. Is this my posture?







Please excuse my ramblings this is what happens when I have some time to think and ponder. I threw a picture of me diving for those that are interested.

Chad Posted by Picasa