« Home | Hump Day! » | Pre Potty-Training! » | Edmonds Beach with Nana and Pom Pom » | My boys » | Slumber Party » | Forgot one... » | Clifford the Big Red Dog » | Sorta Sunny September... » | OH HAPPY DAY! » | NSO »

One of those days...

Have you ever had a day that started out great? And then things just go down hill...Well today was one of those days. This morning we, the boys and I had a great morning at Pump it Up, and then went to see my sister in Seattle. On the way home Nicholas took a little nap, about 15 minutes. So when we got home he was full of energy and ready to get into everything. He first got into the cereal and dumped it on the floor. I decided it was time to play outside. Well, that only lasted a little while until Andrew and Nicholas wanted to come back inside, because they were bored! I find that hard to believe. Then Nicholas got into the fridge and raised havoc with the milk container, got into the Hersheys Syrup...and while I was cleaning that up he decided to dump all the toy buckets out in the living room. Good thing Chad walked in the door when he did! He took the boys for a ride in the car and to go get dinner!