« Home | Harvest Tradition! » | Fall Sunday » | My cutie pie... » | Puppy! » | Family Night at Jump Planet! » | Same...but different! » | Pre-Halloween! » | Francis Rae Bokma Carlson » | Family Day! » | Bag Heads! »

Fun Birthday!

Today is my brothers birthday, Happy Birthday Matt! It happens to be mine too! We will be celebrating this evening together along with the rest of the family.

So this morning, I spent time with my boys.

This afternoon I got to go to the Pike Place Market with Chad, Andrew, Nicholas, Wendy (Chad's sister) and Diane (Wendys friend).



Andrew took the market photo. I also got a couple of watercolor pictures from my favorite Seattle artist, Sarah Clementson.

Happy Birthday, Cindy! I can't wait to see your new paintings!

Happy Birthday Cindy! Believe it or not I thought of you yesterday before Lyd showed me your blog... like I do every October 23rd.

Your kids are super cute!! :)

Love,
Emily Montgomery

Post a Comment