« Home | Future Baseball player! » | We're under the weather... » | Diaper Hero! » | Thank You Auntie Wendy! » | Bowling party » | Happy 2nd Birthday Nicholas! » | We have started...again! » | Another practice round! » | Big Balloons for a Big Boy! » | Nano Nano Nano... »

Its late...

Today we drove the boys to Centralia where they will stay for the next 10 days. My parents are taking care of them...thank you...which allows me to join Chad in New Orleans. We leave in the morning at 6:00am. We are looking forward to being with friends and getting to know more CRM peeps. Stay tuned for updates from NOLA.

Okay, so really we had to leave my house at 4:00 this morning to get to the airport for your 6:00 flight. It is now 4:57 AM and I am already at work. This is going to be an interesting Friday!!!

Hope you guys have a good time in New Orleans and I'll see you in 10 days.

Post a Comment