« Home | Worn out » | Valentine's Day projects » | New Experience! » | Spring is near! » | Welcome to Albertsons, how may I help you? » | We're Back! » | Afternoon at the park » | I found it! » | CRM Leaders and Crawfish! » | Inside View »

resourceful...

re·source·ful [ri-sawrs-fuhl, -sohrs-, -zawrs-, -zohrs-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations, difficulties, etc.

Nicholas is very resourceful. This morning I asked him to turn off a light and this is what happened.

He tried to turn off the light. "Mom, I can't reach it". He left the room and came back with a small glass bowl. He tried to stand on it, "that not working". He picked up the bowl and took it back to the cupboard. He got a larger bowl and tried again. "that not working." So he tried again with a bigger bowl. "it worked...my do it myself"

Labels: