« Home | Last Day of School! » | Swimming Begins » | Weekend in Centralia » | Gymnastics Show » | PJ Day! » | Opposites...sort of! » | Snoqualmie Falls! » | Great Nana's Birthday » | Last day of Gymnastics » | Field Trip to Edmonds Beach »

Reason to Celebrate...

Tonight as I was putting Andrew to bed, he asked me to read him a couple of bible stories. So we read about Jonah and the Whale, baby Moses and the story of the Lost Sheep. Andrew asked me if God was looking for him, like he was looking for the sheep. I told him yes!

So tonight Andrew asked Jesus into his life! I told him that this was a reason to celebrate and that the angels in heaven were going to celebrate too!

We had candles, Oreo's and water. Andrew wanted to call his Nana and Pom Pom, Auntie Bekah and Uncle Jarrod and tell them the good news! I also found his party hat from school! Posted by Picasa

*Grinning*

Post a Comment