« Home | Why I do what I do... » | Check it Out » | Where have you been? » | Fun Times at Renton River Days » | Work...Work...Work! » | Thank you!!! » | What a Zoo! » | Bubble Painting » | What Not to Wear... » | Happy 4th! »

Time with Family!


This weekend Andrew, Nicholas, my grandma and I went to Centralia to visit my parents.



Fun things we did:




Fed 8 cows, 1 steer, and 1 white horse green apples



Saw elk and other fun animals at Northwest Trek, in Eatonville, WA











Went to a fun hands on visitor center and saw lot of kritters...snakes, bees, slugs and frogs. Posted by Picasa


















Saw beautiful Mount Rainier













Watched an amazing sunset













The boys got to play in 14 piles of dirt and sit on a "Bob Cat" machine at my parents house. They went through many clothes and took lots of baths. Posted by Picasa



















Spent quality time with Andrew and Nicholas.








This wasn't fun but Nicholas is such a trooper! He took several diggers this weekend and here are two battle wounds...one on his forehead and one on his knee.