« Home | Past Weekend » | Happy Birthday Chad! » | 4th Attempt...Fun Weekend » | Saturday » | Love is... » | New Photos from Sears » | Old Times » | Family Weekend » | test 2 » | This week... »

August...

is a busy month for us as a family.

There are 6 birthdays...Chad, my brother in law Jarrod, my nephew Dillon, my sister Bekah, my mom, and Andrew turns 4. Plus one anniversary...my brother/sister in law Matt and Lita celebrating their 14th.

This weekend we are having a "Cars" party for Andrew and 6 of his friends. He is very excited and tells everyone that he is "almost 4 and having a cars party". We are also hosting a family get together on Sunday for my dads side. It should be fun too.

At the end of the month, the boys and I are heading to Leavenworth for 10 days to play. My family is going too. Chad is going to be staying home and working on the house. We have a few projects (like painting the house) that need to get done before the rain starts.

We recently purchased a new Apple computer, and are waiting for the DSL to be set up. The computer that my parents let us use its days are numbered, so we have been in transition with computers.

I will post after the weekend with lots of pictures! (Smile)

These are all such great pictures. I love watching the boys grow up, and I appreciate it that you share these fun experiences with us. Thank you so much for the darling picture of the boys you left for me at work, I love it!

Post a Comment