« Home | test 2 » | This week... » | Conversation with Andrew » | Time with Family! » | Why I do what I do... » | Check it Out » | Where have you been? » | Fun Times at Renton River Days » | Work...Work...Work! » | Thank you!!! »

Family Weekend


This weekend we went to the Anderson/Syre Family picnic in Bellingham, on the bank of the Nooksack River. We have been going there since we were kids, when my great-grandparents lived on a farm. All of my siblings and their families camped for the weekend.


We had a great time! Lots of food, picking blackberries, playing in the river, getting dirty, playing with cousins and riding around on the "Mule".
My brother Greg found a frog. Nicholas and the rest of the cousins enjoyed trying to catch it.

Posted by Picasa

Hey Guys! It looks had you a great time! I just wanted to say I LOVE your new blog look--it's so you and look how tech savvy you've become--awesome!

Post a Comment