« Home | Swimming at Great Nana's House! » | Happy Birthday Greg » | Andrew » | No filter or just 2? » | Protection needed...no required! » | "P" is for... » | "Grumpy Old Troll... » | Big Helper » | Happy Saturday! » | Saying Good-bye! »

Adventures in skiing with Andrew!

Today Andrew (age 4.5) went skiing for the first time with his Auntie Bekah and Uncle Jarrod to Crystal Mountain. He just walked in the door at 9:15pm and he was beaming with excitement from his day. We bombbarded him with questions. Some of his responses were:

Yes, I had fun.
I got a ski pass.
I went up the Discovery chair 8 times and went up Tinkerbell once.
Yes, I did fall some.
I got a ski pass.
No, I didn't throw snowballs at auntie.
Yes, I did eat snow.
I got a ski pass.






Thanks again Auntie Bekah and Uncle Jarrod for spending the day with Andrew and helping him learn how to ski!

Labels: , , ,

I'm so impressed! Way to go, Andrew--you rock!

Andrew you are the best 4 year old skier ever! I'm so proud of you. I think you are a better skier than your mommy!!! I love you!

Was his biggest excitement:
the skiing or getting the ski pass?

Post a Comment