« Home | Plenty-O-Daffadils » | Thats my boy! » | School » | The vote! » | The sign » | It is on! » | The lock box is on... » | Congrats Jim and Patti! » | Awana Grand Prix! » | My Friend... »

First T-Ball Practice!

Andrew was pumped for his first T-ball practice. We have talked about this day for months now and he could hardly contain himself. He walked up to the coach and said, "Hi. I'm Andrew. I am 4.5 years old and I am excited to be here." The coach looked at me and smiled and said, "Andrew, I can tell you are excited!" Andrew is one of the youngest kids and of course the shortest of the bunch. It was kindof scary to see how big some of the other kids were. He did a great job, willing to do everything that the coach asked and wasn't demanding to go first everytime...which is HUGE. Andrew will have games every Saturday until mid-June, so if you are around and interested I am sure he would love to have you come!




Labels: ,